The hottest Japanese Toray acquires Sofica, a Fren

  • Detail

Toray, Japan, acquired sofeka, a French carbon fiber company. Toray industries recently announced that it had purchased the remaining shares of Sofic, a French carbon fiber manufacturer, from akoma. Soficar is a French company specializing in the production and sales of carbon fiber. Previously, Toray owned 70% of the company's equity, while Arkema held the remaining 30%. After the completion of this transaction, soficar will become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Toray and its name will also be changed to Toray carbon fiber Europe. Soficar currently has a carbon fiber production capacity of 5200 tons/year, and Toray plans to further expand its production capacity in the future

waw series microcomputer controlled electro-hydraulic servo universal experimental machine adopts the oil cylinder down mounted main engine produced by Shimadzu technology in Japan. Note: in this reprint, 2. Remove the oil cylinder pressure capacity first before handling. The source is indicated. The reprint is for the purpose of transmitting more information. Now, it does not mean to agree with its view or confirm the authenticity of its content

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI